Monday, January 31, 2011

Tombstone

"One boob says to the other, if we get any lower they'll think we're nuts"  ...The funniest thing I heard all day. 

Can't say who said it cause he would be too embarassed since within two seconds of him saying it I told him I was putting that on the blog and he turned bright red.  Today we went to Tombstone and saw some big double D's today in Big Nose Kate's Saloon.  I wondered if this poor lady when she gets dressed up everyday like a 1880's prostitute to go to her waitressing job and looks in the mirror just shakes her head at herself.  They were short on staff today and she was literally running around in this skimpy outfit, glad she didn't hurt herself.  Tombstone was really really cool except for the STALKER.  More about that later.
Tombstone court house.

The mail stage, a fee gets you a ride in it!

Lowell, Tom, Vicky, George, and neighbor playing Sunday afternoon!

The outlaws in the courthouse, Lowell, Bobe, Vicki and Tom.

Me and Bobe in the courthouse. Whenever I see myself in a picture I still think who is that gray haired lady??? Oh..its me.

More courthouse...


more historic courthouse, blah, blah, blah...

Ride'em cowboy Tom Smith.

This big scary guy came by wearing this bird and gave him to Vicky and this bird started necking with her right away, look at her face, she almost had a hickey when they were done.
Bobe just confessed that he have the scary guy his last five bucks.

Downtown Tombstone. 

The graveyard.

Tombstone has wooden sidewalks.

Okay so when we arrived there this weird guy  was standing there like he was waiting for us to get there and started following us right  away.  He followed us right into the restaurant where we ate breakfast and he drank breakfast and everytime I looked at him he was STARING at me.  I thought.  Everyone got up to leave and I went in the restroom and when I came out he was waiting for me and walked me to the door, and I said to him "Have a nice day" as the hairs on the back of my neck stood up he said" Are you sure"? in a foreign accent.  I rejoined the group on the sidewalk and he followed us into every shop until someone mentioned him (creepy man following us around) to one of the store owners and he had a talk with him and we didn't see him again for a while.  When we went into Big Nose Kate's Saloon for lunch I looked over and there he was sitting right near us at the bar.  CREEEEEEPPPPPYYYYYY.
Tomorrow I will add more about our ride yesterday.
Bobe's two cents:  Tombstone was pretty cool but big tourist trap.  I would go back and go through all the stores next time we go down there we will stop in Bisbee.  It looked like snow out here today when we got home from Tombstone.  It was just hail.  See y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment