Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Michigan 2 degrees, Arizona 40 degrees, Kim sitting outside in shorts: PRICELESS

What can I say, I've got some crazy friends!! 
Love ya Kim!!

This is where we have landed for the month, our spot us the 2nd one up on the left.

We have our own hitching post and the horses are just down the hill about a 1 minute walk. There are three other trailers parked here this winter.  Check out the view behind the horses, that is where we ride.
Lady and The Tramp's pen.

Our horses are in a pen behind that far trailer to the left.  That isn't snow, it's hail!


Beautiful sunset. 
Today we went to the feed store and bought hay for $11.50 per bale, We only bought two bales so it wasn't quite so shocking plus they are about 110 lbs a piece.  We invited Tom and Vicky for dinner tonight but told them it would have to be at their house so we are making chili and jalapeno poppers to take over there in about an hour.  It is beautifully sunny out but wicked cold.....for here.  Supposed to be back in 60's by weekend!  I have been working today some for Muddy Creek.  All I have to say about that is everyday I thank God for Valerie Vance and the Internet so I can have the chance to go on this fabulous trip.  We are really blessed.  We miss all of you at home!!
HOME SWEET HOME IN MICHIGAN

1 comment:

  1. I am in FL for the winter. Have my Muddy Creek short jacket with me - wear in the cool rainy days - even to church! Lots of compliments!!

    ReplyDelete