Sunday, December 11, 2011

sunday

Good Morning! 
It is a bright sunny day here.  Terry is out eating breakfast with the men, Tom & Al & Greg.  It is my morning to sleep in so I did.  Fed the horses, ate some yummy greek yogurt and here he is back already from breakfast.  The Tucson Marathon is today so roads are congested he says.  It ends right down the road here at the school.  Lady and the Tramp are doing good in their seperate pens.  He is on a kind of steep slope but it gives him something to do.  Terry says I am to meet the "old folks" at 10:30am down at the corner where the donkeys and goats are (not kidding) to go riding with them.  Translation,  that means that Al is taking out the ones who don't like to ride too far and that means me since my Lady is barefoot still.  She gets new shoes Tuesday at 1pm.

As promised, here is the new office!

No comments:

Post a Comment