Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday

It's Friday, New Year's Eve, Eve but these pics are from our ride on Wednesday.  Sorry to keep you waiting!  This is the kind of scenery that is here if you ride a little bit towards the mountain away from town.  The rocks are unbelievable.
And check this out, that thing is growing right out of that rock, no kidding.
Al fell off, just kidding, this is Al taking a break at our lunch spot.  Yes it appears he is laying on a rock, tough guy.
Bobe of course.
And last but not least the unforgettable Margie,  see that thing on her helmet, the Arizonians add a large brim to their helmets out here because it is SUNNY ALL THE TIME!  Yes I think all that sun has lifted my spirits.  Check out that huge rock behind her.  That is Lady's butt closest to the rock so you can determine how huge that is.  The rock I mean.
Right before she peed in the creek that she is standing in. Geesh...  I don't know what that white bar of light is on some of these pics.
Pretty girl.
 More to come tomorrow because today we went to Oracle and rode the Arizona Trail, which is awesome but I'm saving it for tomorrow's blog so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad it's sunny SOMEWHERE! Just as rainy and gloomy here as it is nice there...good call leaving MI! Bet your Vitamin D is zooming up!
    Love ya, Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, finally a comment! Thank you! Yes my D is at an all time high considering I am taking a supplement for it too! Today was about 75 and sunny. We went to a different church today, out to lunch at In&Out Burger then back to camp for a walk with the dogs. We just had pork and saurkraut with our neighbors. Just wanted you to know we are staying with tradition out here! Love you too and wish I could send you some sushine!

    ReplyDelete