Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bobe's first ride

Well...we did it...we took Bobe out riding today.  Myself, Harold and Deb. 
Here he is, ready to go.  As you can see in the background, the sun showed its face today but we all had a light layer on for when it hid behind those clouds.  This shot is taken right in the front yard of our trailerhood.  As you can tell on a clear day the view is really ugly.  Here is what our day looked like:


Harold and Deb.  I made them pose for this.  Aren't they cute?
 Lady says  "OMG, there is water in the desert? (in case you were wondering the G stands for gosh on my blog)

 This is the darling Buddy on the left and Shooter on the right.

"Darn, I wish I hadn't pooped in the puddle a while back cause I sure would like to poop in this here pretty river and embarass Nancy and p-off Bobe" says Lady.


Can you believe we are FORCED to look at this UGLY view????

1 comment:

  1. Good to see Bobe back on his horse...what a gorgeous place!

    ReplyDelete