Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Leather dinette and Jethro bowl

As I am writing this I am sitting at a trade show in Columbus, OH.  My brain is almost back to normal since Tucson but not really.  I am learning how to talk the talk again.  Since visiting my massage lady and chiropractor I am walking kind of straight again.  So...Where did I leave off?  Oh yea...Apache Junction. 
So our friends Tim and Karolyn made us a nice dinner that first night and we were in their gorgeous trailer eating dessert and Tim sits down on the leather dinette and sheepishly looks at me and says,"Now that I've sat down with my Jethro Bowl of dessert if you hear farting noises coming from my direction it's caused by the LEATHER SEAT.   How many times do you hear an announcement like that, I laughed so hard I almost spit my dessert out!  I laughed so hard I had tears pouring out of my eyes and I couldn't stop.  You know that kind of manic laughing you do in church when you are trying not to.  I woke up the next day and started laughing again.  For some reason all my life the subject of farting has made me giggle uncontrolably.  Not sure what is wrong with me.

Next stop is Kanab, Utah! Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment