Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Off to the Rolex

We are in the truck traveling again, surprise surprise...  we are off to The Kentucky Horse Park for the Rolex 3-Day event.  First year going as spectators and really looking forward to it.  Here's some more pics from Kanab:
Went hiking up the mountain.

 Kim
MaryJean and Gracie kept walking on the edge!
Can you find the dog in this pic?

 MJ
And then it snowed the next day!  EEEKKK


Kim's workplace

 Kim made me go into this place...knowing I would bawl my eyes out, I went anyway. Sniffle sniffle
Some awesome memorials to loved ones.

I especially liked this one, sob sob...

They have tons of wind chimes hanging in here and it is quite a magical place.



Makes me love my furry kids even more knowing they are here only temporarily.  Sob Sob Sob

No comments:

Post a Comment