Thursday, March 31, 2011

We are HOME

Pulled in the driveway on Tuesday night about 10pm.  Yesterday I just sat in the house and soaked it all in.  The dogs were just bursting with joy to get home and ran and ran in the house barking and playing together. Lady and The Tramp did good that last long day in the trailer 12 hours and even drank water for me in the trailer. (A first for me to get  a horse to drink while traveling)  I guess they are seasoned travellers now, even the little baby tramp.  Terry and I went for a swim in the tub Tues.night and think maybe we were swimming in heaven it felt so good to soak up to our ears after that long 9,862 mile drive we took over the last 3 months.  We used 933 gallons of diesel fuel, and bought 50 tanks full.  I think when we go back to Tucson, we will just go back to Tucson and skip, Kentucky, Georgia, Alabama, Lousiana, Texas and New Mexico.  Sorry all the loved ones along the way but we will have to catch up with you later!!!  We plan to be back in Tucson by Dec. 1, 2011!!  Planning on a pack trip to Mt. Lemmon with Al and Bill,  yes you Bill Stephens, bring your sleeping bag and don't be late.  Remember, Christmas is coming early this year, at Thanksgiving!  Don't leave me dedicated readers and I still have more fun stories of the rest of the trip to tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment