Monday, March 7, 2011

Closer to 50 than 40 now!

Yes, I turned 46 on Friday, this was taken at my Sushi Birthday Dinner, Yes I am as happy and content as I look.  We went by ourselves because no one else would go with us.  My friend Bitsy was there with me in spirit though since it is her birthday also on March 4th and we always go to Sushi together and sing Happy Birthday to Us.  Missed you this year Bits!!  Hope you had a great day. 

My handsome date

Al and Margie took us and our horses to a cattle sorting last Saturday, this is Margie and her beatuful horse Poncho.

Al and Zero

They are a great team!

We went because Lady is afraid of cows and The Tramp is just a baby.  As it turned out, Tramp was more afraid of being in the arena with the other horses and Lady wasn't too afraid of cows after all.  We just went and rode around the cows and people and when they changed herds we (lady and tramp) got to chase them across the big pen.  It was fun and good exposure for them.  Yesterday when we rode in the free range area she was a lot more confident around them.  I think we are ready to do some sorting next time.  Terry will go again on Saturday and I am going to the Festival of Books to meet my favorite author Diana Gabaldon!!

Al and Zero in action

Yesterday we went riding to the hole in the rock and saw this super bow-legged lady standing on a rock!

Amazing rock formations in the area.

Our great neighbors Bill and Bev from Kansas. (Bill is Gracie's new boyfriend)

No comments:

Post a Comment