Thursday, January 19, 2012

Arnold Palmers we are not

morning sky- our first morning view out the door
Bobe asked me to go golfing with him and he gave me the puppy dog eyes so I said yes!  Look at that follow through!
Hey...who put that tree in the way?
Yes, this proves it there is green grass in Arizona.  It felt good to get my toes into it again.  Even if it meant going golfing.    When we got back to  the trailerhood we were greeted by a rush of horseflesh.
Yes it's Tom Smith on a horse.  This is right in the front yard of our trailer.  That is Dorly's house in the background and our view from our front door.  Oh look, here comes two more...

This is my good good buddy Bev and her partner Pistol.  He is making a face and so is she inside because I've taken a picture of her horse all SWEATY AND WHITE WITH SALT. HOW EMBARASSING SHE IS THINKING.  Don't worry Bev, You are so gorgeous that no one is looking at the horse.  Then up rides her other half.
He doesn't normally ride backwards like this, just turned around to show off his best side.   Here's the other end.
Tomorrow morning we are off to California to look at a horse.  There's so much peer pressure to just buy the thing I might be smooshed flat by all of it.  I'm going there to act like a grown up and make a rational decision and try not to notice how cute he is.
Here's the potential new member of the family.  Will let you know what happens when we return!

Adios!

2 comments:

  1. Wait a minute...does your trailer hold 3 horses???
    He is awfully cute!
    xo, Bec

    ReplyDelete