Friday, November 30, 2012

Survived first ride in the desert on new horse

 
Well, here we are, the first ride on a new horse in the desert.  I spent the morning imaging the worst, puffing up my chicken-hearted self with scary negative images of it going bad.  I did play with him first and did SOME savvy things to ensure a good ride.  I don't know what happend to me, I never would have felt scared or unconfident around a horse in any situation EVER.  Since I am 47, I am either WISER or just a big CHICKEN depending on how you look at it.
 
 

We just had our pre-pack trip meeting with Al and Margie and are all prepared with who is bringing what for this trip.  We leave next Thursday and are going over the mountain on a 3 day adventure.  Al asssures me I won't be terrified since there isn't any sheer drop-offs.  Looking forward to going on an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment